*Listed at retail price for a single unit. Trade prices available for orders of 2+, email email@example.com to order.*
- Multi-award-winning. The world's finest malt vinegar.
- Naturally fermented and slowly oak-matured in Cornwall.
- Live, unfiltered, unpasteurised - drawn straight from the barrel.
- Can be used to refill bottles or cruets.
- 5 litre jerrycan with induction seal for leak-free transport.
Artisan Malt Vinegar isn't any ordinary malt vinegar. Made with the finest Maris Otter malt and Cornish spring water. Naturally fermented, and oak-matured. Then drawn straight from the barrel - live, unfiltered and unpasteurised. The result is a mellow acidity, with mouth-filling, rounded flavour. Artisan Malt Vinegar brings a touch of class to chips, but it can also be used wherever you might use a fine wine or balsamic vinegar: ideal for dressings, marinades and sauces, as well as sublime chutneys and relishes. It is equally at home on the delicatessen or grocery shelf, as a beautiful addition to the restaurant table, or as an ingredient in the fine-food kitchen. Multi-award-winning. You can find plenty of malt vinegar that's cheaper than this - but you won't find any better.
The Old Nuclear Bunker, Pednavounder, Coverack, Cornwall